Wednesday 29 August 2012

First day of School.

'Twas the week before school began, and all through the house -
People were in mourning, and sleeping in.

I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL BLAHA HAHA HAAAAA :'( ....... DON'T DO THIS TO ME CRUEL WORLD.

Above: Your average child.
Below: Me

YAYYY! Schooooool! FINALLY! I heart academics!
I will have so much FUN! Summer was such a FLOP.

>sigh<

I'm going to go to sleep. I think life is getting to my head.
Thank you for caring...
Or not...

If you arrived at this blog by accident, chances are that you are sane.
If you came LOOKING for this blog, you don't exist.
Remember? Nobody cares? Yeah... That's it.

3 comments:

  1. Guess what? i found out something new about me...i don't exist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think im one of the average children :P

    ReplyDelete